Monday 23 December 2013

The Start of the Sensibly Sounding Malaysian

Greeting Dear Readers,

The purpose of this Blog is to share my thoughts and ideas of issues facings Malaysians on a daily basis. I hope to take a reasonable, or my preferred word, sensible stance on the issues while sharing my thoughts.

I feel that I can contribute, in a good way, to the online discussion world. There are many writings out there, and some really hurt my heard and I think the best way to counter it is to write sensibly.

I will be writing on issues ranging from religion, race, politics, economics, law, the environment and whatever it is that I may be passionate about.

I welcome your thoughts and comments, but ask that you be fair and constructive. I believe in free speech, but wont hesitate to remove discomforting comments.

Enjoy your time at my blog. Feel free to share the information.

Regards,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment